Sara A. Morgan, MA, LMFTA
Here are my credentials...
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate
- Master of Arts in Psychology - Marriage and Family Therapy emphasis - Brandman University
- Interned at Sea Mar Community Mental Health Center - clinical treatment for a range of disorders - individual, couple, family, and group therapy
- Bachelor of Social Work - Texas State University
- Previous work and volunteer experience as a mental health professional in a variety of settings to including a hospital, shelter, and school
I stay up to date with memberships and trainings through...
- AAMFT (American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy)
- WAMFT (Washington Association of Marriage and Family Therapy)
My approach to therapy consists of...
- Psychodynamic Theory, Experiential Methods, and Person-Centered Therapy
- paying close attention to timing and only going at your pace
- a solid therapeutic relationship, so we can explore your challenges at the deepest level
- gaining valuable insight about the relationships in your life from my relationship with you
- the long-term in mind so you can have benefits that finally last
Besides being a psychotherapist...
- I am a spouse and a mother to two children - (a todder and a tween!)
- My own personal experiences inform my practice every day
- I continually engage in therapy for myself - I know first-hand what it's like to be on the other side too!
- I learn and grow from doing this work - the change and healing in my clients continues to inspire me