SARA A. MORGAN, MA, LMFTA
Individual, Couple, & Family Therapist
What is therapy all about? Well, simply put...life is too challenging to handle alone.
I believe everyone has a story to tell.
As the story is told, it becomes much more than a story. It becomes...
- an awareness of self
- a source of deep healing
- an avenue of growth
- a relationship with whom it is shared
This is therapy.
Come sit and tell me your story. Or just sit. Either way, we'll be here together.
What do you get when you sit with me?
- Someone who can listen and engage
- Someone who is authentic & intuitive
- Someone who is empathetic and non-judgmental
- A safe and nurturing environment
I hope I get the chance to hear your story and connect with you.